Are you a shameless promotor of your city and know all the best places to go for great craft beer?
YEAST BERLIN is a celebration of the UK & European craft beer scene through unique events, tours and features. We encourage people to travel for great beer and always be searching out authentic experiences at all times.
We’re looking for passionate people to join our community and write about their city and why it’s so great, your adventures when you travel and the people and places that are worthy of a big shout out!
Currently we have opportunities in most major UK & European cities so give us a shout if you want to become your cities local YEAST BERLIN beer expert.
Why write for YEAST BERLIN?
Our YEAST BERLIN ‘Ale-star’ Reporters help to put their local craft beer scene on the map – sharing beer news, reviewing their favourite bars, breweries and beers and showcasing everything good that’s going on locally.
As well as being safe in the knowledge you’re supporting the people doing great things in beer whilst helping people make great decisions on their next beer, we also throw a number of cool perks your way because we love the work our Reporters do!
Currently we’re looking for Ale-stars that match any of these criteria:
- The ability to casually review and rate bars, restaurants, beers and breweries in your city – you have an opinion, enjoy writing with a slant that you think will fit in well with YEAST BERLIN and want to share it with the world. You have a good writing flow and want to be the beer sage of your city and show it off.
- People who have a great context on their local scene and can share beer news that will inform and connect people with what’s going on in that city.
- Videographers who can give us a snapshot of the beer scene in your backyard.
- Already regular social media contributors who drink a lot of beer and have even more to say/snap/share.
- People with great connections at local bars/breweries/restaurants
- Regular travellers who want to give us their own perspective on a recent beer adventure in a new place.
- Ex-pats who have a unique take on their local beer scene.
- Friendly, positive people who love to give back and have a real love of craft beer.